TravelwholeIndia brings to you the most awaited Opportunity . Chance to Leave your home and be a wandering bird. Opening of tourism by Uttrakhand is a indeed a treat to everyone let us Explore the Land of God and Be a part of This awesome Ride to Experience the Scenic Beauty of green lashed mountains of Uttrakhand . Trek to World highest Shiva temple Tungnath Mahadev.It will not be only about the destination but the journey itself.
Remarks On Itenary
- TRAVELWHOLEINDIA can change the Sequence of the day-wise tour program without any prior notice or information may Change depending upon traffic schedules /restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen travel-related conditions.
If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transport (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation it will also affect the cost
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost which will be bared by client.
Only Bag pack is allowed. You can carry only 10 Kg Luggage with you (Per Person) Extra Luggage will cost you 1500 Per KG or TRAVELWHOLEINDIA reserve the right to reject your excess luggage transportation.
General Terms and Conditions for Booking
• 25% to be paid as booking registration amount.
• 100% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account on 10 before your Departure Date.
• All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
• Kindly note that cheque is not acceptable
THINGS TO CARRY
• ID Proof
• Good U/V Protected Sun Glasses
• Sun Cap
• Sun Creams Lotion
• Personal Flash Torch
• Comfortable warm Clothing / No Formals
• Personal Medicines
|Route||Delhi – Rishikesh – Kanatal –Rudraprayg – Chopta – Ukhimath –
Lansdowne – Delhi
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the pickup location.|
• In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client deny to opt for transfer of booking to other group then there will be No refund.
• In case of cancellation from client side after the registration at any point of time,then in that case there will be no refund of booking amount.
• Before 60 Days- 30% of the package cost will be deducted from the package cost.
• 60-30 Days- 50% of the Package cost will deducted from the total Package cost.
• 30-0 Days- 100% of the package cost i.e. No Refund.
• In case of the change of the departure date: – TRAVELWHOLEINDIA reserve the right to change the booking date of client in case of customer request before 60 days prior.