General Terms and Conditions for Booking
• 25% to be paid as booking registration amount.
• 100% of the tour cost to be deposited in our account on 10 before your Departure Date.
• All bookings & confirmations are subject to availability of accommodation in specified hotels.
• Kindly note that cheque is not acceptable
||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the pickup location.
|Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotel/camps
|Breakfast and Dinner As per itinerary
|Tempo traveller As per itinerary only.
|All Needed Permits.
|All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
|Using SMB/Traveler/Suv/Camper /Isuzu (Depend on the package inclusion.
|Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions
|Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, and tips. etc.
|Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc.
|Tip to driver and tour escort person (IF ANY)
|Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
|All applicable taxes
• In case of cancellation for group from organizer side due to any unavoidable circumstances, we will try to transfer the booking in other departure (if client deny to opt for transfer of booking to other group then there will be No refund.
• In case of cancellation from client side after the registration at any point of time,then in that case there will be no refund of booking amount.
• Before 60 Days- 30% of the package cost will be deducted from the package cost.
• 60-30 Days- 50% of the Package cost will deducted from the total Package cost.
• 30-0 Days- 100% of the package cost i.e. No Refund.
• In case of the change of the departure date: – TRAVELWHOLEINDIA reserve the right to change the booking date of client in case of customer request before 60 days prior.
Day 1: Delhi to Haridwar
• Meet up at the departure point of the vehicle in Delhi that will be communicated to you in advance.
• Overnight Journey towards Haridwar.
Day 2: Haridwar to Guptkashi
• Early morning from Haridwar starting your onward journey to Guptkashi
• On your way, there will be a halt at Rishikesh for your biometric test that will take around 4 hours.
• One can also witness the beauty of the yoga capital of Indi, Rishikesh while waiting for the test.
• The route will be covering the Byasi, Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, and Agastmuni hill stations on the way.
• Have your lunch in the midway and you will reach the destination in the evening.
• Check-in into the hotel and enjoy the evening.
• Overnight stay at Guptkashi/Rudraprayag/Phata depending on the availability.
Day 3: Guptkashi to Kedarnath
M• Have a delicious breakfast and get transferred from Guptkashi to Sonprayag.
• Once we reach Sonprayag, we have to walk to the Government Union taxi stand, to reach Gaurikund. (Walk for 1 Km as no private vehicles are allowed in Gaurikund)
• Reach Gaurikund, Start the trek to the Kedarnath from Gaurikund.
• You can take ponies or palanquins for the journey to make it slightly on a comfortable side. (Own Expense).
• Trek through the beautiful valley and river stream.
• You can take a lunch stop in between and continue the journey, you will get to see the Kedarnath Temple, situated right at the center of the valley with mountains.
• On reaching Kedarnath, you’ll witness the whole valley is filled with the sound of ringing bells and prayers going on everywhere this will surely provide relief to your soul.
• Check in Hotel. Overnight at Kedarnath.
Day 4: Kedarnath to Srinagar
• Early morning you get up before dawn and after taking bath you are at the temple by 4:45 am for the Abhishek to Kedarnath Shiva.
• Everyone can go inside Garbha Griha and touch the idol.
• You can also prostrate with your head touching the deity etc. After darshan and puja you come out of the temple and return to the Govt. Camps / Lodges.
• Later you’ll start the return trek of 20 km. From Kedarnath to Sonprayag.
• The vehicles wait for you in Sonprayag Car Parking and you’ll drive Towards Srinagar. After reach check inn have Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: • Wake up in the morning & get ready to Drive to Delhi Via Haridwar.
• Complete the check-out formalities of the hotel & depart for Delhi.
• Conclude the trip with glorious memories after reaching Delhi.
DATES AVAILABLE FROM DELHI
22nd July 2022 to 26th July 2022
18th Aug 2022 to 22nd Aug 2022
25th Aug 2022 to 28th July 2022
9th Sep 2022 to 13th Sep 2022
16th Sep to 20th Sep 2022
23rd Sep 2022 to 27th Sep 2022
1st Oct to 5th Oct 2022
7th Oct 2022 to 11th Oct 2022
14th Oct 2022 to 18th Oct 2022
21st Oct to 25th Oct 2022
DATES AVAILABLE FROM HARIDWAR
23rd July 2022 to 26th July 2022
19th Aug 2022 to 22nd Aug 2022
26th Aug 2022 to 28th July 2022
10th Sept 2022 to 13th Sep 2022
17th Sep to 20th Sep 2022
24th Sep 2022 to 27th Sep 2022
2nd Oct to 5th Oct 2022
8th Oct 2022 to 11th Oct 2022
15th Oct 2022 to 18th Oct 2022
22nd Oct to 25th Oct 2022